Walls-In Policies

In order to satisfy FHA certification requirements, an owner's real property insurance coverage must be a "walls-in policy", as opposed to a "bare walls" policy. A walls-in policy covers improvements sometimes not covered by an association's master insurance policy such as cabinets, wood floors, carpeting, plumbing fixtures, electrical fixtures, built-in book shelves, and more.

Union America
Insurance Agency

A California Corporation

5776 Lindero Canyon Road, Suite D-482
Westlake Village, CA 91362
Direct: 818-292-2118  Office: 818-991-0091
License # 0K01653